Nestled in the woodland heart of Nova Scotia, on the shores of clean, clear and warm Sherbrooke Lake, our camping centre offers a scenic and relaxing venue for your next weekend retreat, team building program, family gathering or wedding.
Sherbrooke Lake camp offers acres of beautiful country with trails, forests, wetlands, and 1000 feet of private, sandy waterfront. Our facility rentals offer the opportunity for your group to explore the natural world and learn about the environment.
Sherbrooke Lake Camp (SLC) offers a variety of rental opportunities for the church and community. Starting December 1st 2021 at 1900h, SLC will be offering three new rental opportunities. This includes event rentals, retreat rentals and day pass rentals during our year that runs from May to October annually.
Rent our Camp for:
- Youth groups, Girl Guides, Boy Scouts
- Team building & leadership programs
- Environmental conferences
- Meetings & workshops
- Weekend retreats
- Weddings and family reunions
Sherbrooke Lake Camp is a rustic camp that offers 9 stand-alone cabins that each sleep 10 people
A main lodge with 5 available rooms that each have a minimum of 2 beds
A stand-alone cabin that has 2 rooms and 2 beds
A lodge and kitchen for meal preparation and delivery - holds up to 100 people
A recreation centre
A 1000ft sandy beach, a beautiful forest, a small trail system and gentle wildlife.
Although there is no wifi and poor cell service, the connection to nature is strong. There is a landline available for use with approval.
There is electricity in our dining hall, main lodge, and recreation centre for use.
There are latrines proximate to each cabin.
**Please note that not all facilities may be available depending on the date of the event and other factors - this would be confirmed in individual contracts. **
For all rentals:
● Rentals will not have catering services provided by Sherbrooke Lake Camp.
● Sherbrooke Lake Camp will not supply the rental groups with First Aid personnel, First Aid Supplies nor Lifeguards.
● There is a deposit of $20 cash that will be collected when keys are picked up. Once the keys have been returned, the renter will receive their $20 cash back.